- Checkout has been disabled
Laser - Circuitboard(PCB) heat transfer paper A4 - 10 sheets
This transfer paper is specifically designed for the transfer of a print to a circuitboard, after which it can be etched. This papers takes the toner of a laser printer and transfer it to the copper of a circuitboard. Once transferred, the board can be etched.
Briefly manual: (comprehensive guide enclosed with delivery)
- print your design mirrored on the glossy side of the paper
- place the transfer paper on the (clean) copper side of the PCB
- Iron the paper or use a heat press till toner adheres.
- Allow to cool completely
- Remove the transfer paper.
Now you are ready to etch the board.
You can also use the transfer paper to add designs or information on the PCB such as logos, brand names etc.
Please note that this sheets are quite thin, it is important to kept the tempeartue of the fuser as low as possible.
Professional printera such as Kyocera, Xerox and large photocopiers may be too hot for this material. Do not use this material if you don't have the ability to bring the temperature back to deskjet models.