- All products are added to your cart.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Paperspecials.nl
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all customers of Paperspecials.nl.
Table of Contents:
• Article 1 - Definitions
• Article 2 - Identity of PaperSpecials.nl
• Article 3 - Applicability
• Article 4 - The offer
• Article 5 - The contract
• Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
• Article 7 - Obligations of the consumer during the reflection
• Article 8 - Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and costs
• Article 9 - Obligations of the PaperSpecials.nl at withdrawal
• Article 10 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
• Article 11 - The price
• Article 12 - Compliance and Warranty extension
• Article 13 - Delivery and execution
• Article 14 - Payment
• Article 15 - Complaints
• Article 16 - Disputes
• Article 17 - Additional or different terms
Article 1 - Definitions
In these terms and conditions shall apply:
• 1 Additional agreement means an agreement whereby the consumer products, digital content and / or services acquired in connection with a distance contract and these goods are supplied by the PaperSpecials.nl digital content and / or services or by a third party the basis of an arrangement between that third party and the PaperSpecials.nl;
• 2 period: the period within which the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal;
3 • Consumer: the natural person who is acting for purposes relating to his trade, business, craft or profession;
• Day 4: calendar
5. • Digital content: data produced in digital form and are supplied;
• 6 Durable medium: any device - including also e-mail - that the consumer or PaperSpecials.nl enables information that is addressed to him personally, to store in a way that future consultation or use for a period is tailored to the purpose for which the information is used, and which allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
• 7 Right of withdrawal: the ability of the consumer to waive the distance contract within the cooling-off;
• 8 PaperSpecials.nl: the natural or legal products (access) digital content and / or services to consumers over distance;
• 9 Distance contract: an agreement concluded under an organized distance sales of products, digital content and / or services, which until the conclusion of the agreement between the consumer and PaperSpecials.nl solely or partly made use of one or more means of distance communication;
• 11 Model withdrawal form: in Annex I to these conditions included European model withdrawal form;
• 12 Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude a contract, without the consumer and PaperSpecials.nl simultaneously need to be together in the same space.
Article 2 - Identity of PaperSpecials.nl
Name PaperSpecials.nl: Paperspecials.nl
Registered address: The Strijp 2, 2685 SH, Poeldijk, Netherland
Access: from Monday / Saturday from 9:00 am to 16:30 pm
Chamber of Commerce number: 27328253
VAT identification number: nl179092856b01
Article 3 - Applicability
1 These general conditions apply to every offer of PaperSpecials.nl and any agreement reached at a distance between PaperSpecials.nl and consumer.
2 Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general conditions made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, indicate that the general conditions for PaperSpecials.nl are to see and they will be sent. As soon as possible free of charge on request of the consumer
3 If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general conditions are set in such a way that the consumer has to electronically consumers can be stored on a durable medium. in a simple way If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, indicated where the general conditions can be taken and that electronically or otherwise will be sent free of charge. Request of the consumer electronically
4 In the event that in addition to these terms and conditions specific product or service conditions apply, the second and third paragraphs shall apply and the consumer in case of conflicting terms always rely on the applicable provision for him This is the most favorable.
Article 4 - The offer
1 If an offer is of limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2 The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow. Proper assessment of the offer by the consumer If PaperSpecials.nl uses these images are a true representation of the products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer binding PaperSpecials.nl not.
3 Each offer contains such information that is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations which are attached. To the acceptance of the offer
Article 5 - The contract
1 The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of the consumer accepts the offer and meet the corresponding conditions.
2 If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically PaperSpecials.nl immediately confirm electronic receipt of acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by PaperSpecials.nl the consumer may terminate the contract.
3 If the agreement is created electronically, PaperSpecials.nl take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transmission of data and ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically PaperSpecials.nl will take appropriate safety precautions.
4 PaperSpecials.nl can - within the law - to inform or to satisfy consumers of its payment obligations as well as all facts and factors that are important for the responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If PaperSpecials.nl under this investigation was justified not to conclude the contract, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or to the implementation. Specific conditions
5. PaperSpecials.nl will be due upon delivery of the product, service, or digital content to the consumer the following information in writing or in such a way that it can be stored on a durable medium by the consumer in an accessible manner:
• the address of the location of PaperSpecials.nl where the consumer can file a complaint
• the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer of the right of withdrawal may be exercised, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
• information about guarantees and after sales service existing;
• the price including all taxes of the product, service, or digital content; where applicable, the cost of delivery; and the method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
• if the consumer has a right of withdrawal, the model withdrawal form.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
1 The consumer may terminate an agreement regarding the purchase of a product for a cooling off period of 14 days without giving reasons. PaperSpecials.nl may ask the consumer to the reason for withdrawal, but can not commit to stating his reason (s).
2 The cooling-off period referred to in paragraph 1 shall commence on the day after the consumer, or a pre-designated by the consumer third party other than the carrier has received the product or:
• if the consumer in the same order several products ordered: the day on which the consumer or a third party designated by him, has received the final product. PaperSpecials.nl may, provided that he has clearly from the consumer prior to the ordering process informed, refuse an order for multiple products with different delivery time.
• if the supply of a product consisting of multiple lots or pieces: the day on which the consumer receives, or a third party designated by him, the last shipment of the final part;
Extended reflection for products, services and digital content which is not supplied with no information about the right of withdrawal on a tangible medium:
• If PaperSpecials.nl the consumer has not provided the legally required information about the right of withdrawal if the model withdrawal form the grace period expires twelve months after the end of the original, in accordance with the preceding paragraphs of this Article shall reflect.
• If PaperSpecials.nl provided within twelve months after the effective date of the initial grace period, the information referred to in the preceding paragraph to the consumer, the cooling-off period expires 14 days after the day on which the consumer receives that information.
Article 7 - Obligations of the consumer during the reflection
1 During the period the consumer will treat the product and packaging. He will only extract the product, or use to the extent that is necessary in order to determine. The nature, characteristics, and the operation of the product The premise is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product as he would be allowed to do in a shop.
2 The consumer is liable for diminished value of the product that is the result of a way of dealing with the product beyond permitted in paragraph 1.
3 The consumer is not liable for the value of the product as PaperSpecials.nl provided. Him before or at the conclusion of the Agreement, all information required by law about the right of withdrawal
Article 8 - Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and costs
1 If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, he must within the cooling-off period by means of the model withdrawal form or other unambiguous manner PaperSpecials.nl.
2 As soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer sends the product back, or he hands it to (a representative of) PaperSpecials.nl. This does not offer to pick up the product yourself. Wondering if PaperSpecials.nl has The consumer has the return postage period observed in any case as to return the product before the period has expired.
3 The consumer shall send back the product with all accessories, if reasonably possible, in original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the information provided by PaperSpecials.nl reasonable and clear instructions.
4 The risk and burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer.
5. The consumer shall bear the direct cost of returning the product. If PaperSpecials.nl has not notified the consumer must bear them or if PaperSpecials.nl indicates to bear the costs, consumers do not have to bear the cost. For return
6 If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, any ancillary contracts shall be automatically dissolved.
Article 9 - Obligations of PaperSpecials.nl at withdrawal
1. PaperSpecials.nl the notification of withdrawal by the consumer makes possible through electronic means, it sends this message immediately after receiving an acknowledgment.
2 PaperSpecials.nl reimburse all payments made by the consumer, including any delivery charges by PaperSpecials.nl charged for the returned product immediately, but within 14 days following the day on which the consumer notifies him of the revocation. Unless PaperSpecials.nl offering the product itself to pick up, he may wait to pay back until he has received the product or the consumer can demonstrate that he has returned the product, whichever is the earlier.
3 PaperSpecials.nl used to refund the same card that the consumer, unless the consumer agrees to another method. The repayment is free for consumers.
4 If the consumer has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, have additional costs for the more expensive method does not refund. PaperSpecials.nl
Article 10 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
PaperSpecials.nl, the following goods and services exclude the right of withdrawal, but only if PaperSpecials.nl this when the offer time for the conclusion of the agreement, stated clearly, at least:
1 Products or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market outside the PaperSpecials.nl's control, which may occur within the withdrawal period
2 Agreements concluded at a public auction. Under a public auction means a method of sale where goods, digital content and / or services are offered to consumers present in person or get the opportunity to be at the auction, led by an auctioneer in person by the PaperSpecials.nl and where the successful bidder is bound to purchase the goods, digital content and / or services;
3. Service Agreements, after the completion of the service, but only if:
• a) the performance has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer; and
• b) the consumer has declared that he will lose his right of withdrawal once the PaperSpecials.nl executed the agreement in full;
4 According to the consumer's specifications manufactured products, which are not prefabricated and manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision by the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;;
Article 11 - The price
1 During the period mentioned in the offer prices of the products and / or services have not increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
2 Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph PaperSpecials.nl may offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the PaperSpecials.nl has no influence, with variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that any price targets, are stated in the offer.
3 Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if they are the result of legislation or regulations.
4 Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if PaperSpecials.nl has agreed and:
• they are the result of statutory regulations or stipulations.; or
• b. the consumer has the power to terminate as of the date the increase takes effect.
5. in the provision of products or services mentioned prices include VAT.
Article 12 - Compliance agreement and extended warranty
1 PaperSpecials.nl guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the contract, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usefulness and existing at the date of conclusion of the agreement statutory provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, also stands PaperSpecials.nl guarantee that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. by PaperSpecials.nl, its supplier, manufacturer or importer extended warranty never given limited legal rights and claims that the consumer may apply if PaperSpecials.nl has failed to fulfill his under the contract against PaperSpecials.nl part of the agreement.
3. additional warranty is defined as any undertaking PaperSpecials.nl, its supplier, importer or producer to the consumer which it confers certain rights or claims which go beyond that which is required by law in this case, he has failed to fulfill his part of the agreement.
Article 13 - Delivery and execution
1 PaperSpecials.nl will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products.
2 The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has. PaperSpecials.nl to the known
3 Subject to what is stated in Article 4 of these terms PaperSpecials.nl will be accepted orders expeditiously but not later than 30 days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed upon. If delivery is delayed, or if an order is not or only partially implemented, the consumer receives them no later than 30 days after placing the order. The consumer in this case the right to terminate the contract without penalty and be entitled to any compensation.
4 After dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph PaperSpecials.nl the amount that consumers paid repay promptly.
5. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the PaperSpecials.nl until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and PaperSpecials.nl announced representative, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Article 14 - Payment
1 Unless otherwise provided in the agreement or additional conditions, the amounts owed by the consumer to be paid within 14 days after the start of the cooling period, or in the absence of a cooling off period within 14 days after the close of the agreement. In case of an agreement to provide a service, such period shall begin on the day after receiving the consumer. Confirmation of the agreement
2 When selling products to consumers, consumers should never be required in terms of advance payment of more than 50%. If payment is agreed, the consumer may not assert any rights regarding the execution of the order or service (s), before the advance payment has been made.
3 The consumer has the duty to report. Inaccuracies in the payment details immediately to PaperSpecials.nl
4 If the consumer does not fulfill his payment obligation (s) meets, this after he pointed out the late payment and PaperSpecials.nl consumers a period of 14 days in which to still fulfill his payment by PaperSpecials.nl meet after failing payment within this 14-day period, the amount due the legal interest and is entitled to charge PaperSpecials.nl. extrajudicial collection costs incurred by him in taking These collection costs exceed 15% of outstanding amounts to € 2,500; 10% over the next € 2,500 and 5% on the next € 5,000 with a minimum of € 40, =. PaperSpecials.nl may differ from amounts and percentages. Benefit of consumers
Article 15 - Complaints
1 PaperSpecials.nl has a well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints under this procedure.
2 Complaints about the implementation of the agreement should take place promptly after the consumer has discovered the defects, fully and clearly described to be submitted to PaperSpecials.nl.
Complaints to PaperSpecials.nl 3 are counted answered from the date of receipt. Within 14 days If a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time, by PaperSpecials.nl within the period of 14 days responded with a message confirming receipt and indicating when the consumer can expect. A more detailed answer
5. If the complaint does not occur within a reasonable time or may be resolved within three months after the filing of the complaint by mutual agreement, a dispute that is subject to legal dispute.
Article 16 - Disputes
1. Contracts between PaperSpecials.nl and the consumer of these terms refer only to Dutch law.
2 Disputes between consumers and PaperSpecials.nl the creation or implementation of agreements relating to PaperSpecials.nl or by delivering products and services, may, subject to the provisions below, both the consumer and the PaperSpecials.nl be submitted to the court in The Hague.
Article 17 - Additional or different terms
Additional or different provisions of these terms may not be to the detriment of the consumer and should be recorded or in such a way that they can be stored on a durable medium. Consumers in an accessible manner
Appendix I: Model withdrawal form
(this form only complete and return if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
The strijp 2
2685 SH Poeldijk
I / We (*) hereby give notice that I / We (*) hereby revoke our agreement relating to the sale of the following goods / provision of the following service:
Ordered on (DD-MM-YYYY):
Received on (DD-MM-YYYY):
Name / s of consumer (s):
Address of consumer (s):
IBAN Account number:
Signature of consumer (s) (only if this form is notified on paper):
* Delete whichever is inapplicable.
II. Additional terms and conditions Paperspecials.nl
1. ordering, delivery and collection of orders via www.paperspecials.nl the General Conditions.
2 In addition to these conditions, the general conditions set out as follows, referred to jointly the "General Conditions".
3 The applicability of general terms and conditions of the buyer is expressly rejected.
4 We may change these terms and conditions. The amended terms shall be online as soon as they have been adapted and placing a new order with us.
Complaints or questions
If you receive goods in damaged condition, or products received that do not meet the quality requirements that may be imposed on the product, please preferably within 7 days of delivery to make. To do this, please contact our customer service 06-46213172 or e-mail email@example.com