- All products are added to your cart.
T-shirt transfer paper for light fabrics Laser Sunny fabric transfers are made for printing on light fabrics such as T-shirts. These are thin sheets and stretches with the fabric. The light fabric version is transparent. The color of the fabric remains visable on the non-printed areas. Be awere that the ink of your printer is clear, a yellow text on a blue t-shirt can be a litlle greenish. It is advisable to use only white fabrics with the light version.
- Print your image mirrored
- Cut out your image
- Iron the fabric first
- Place your print face-down on the fabric
- Iron carefully the entire image in circles, with extra attention on the edges. Small images 60-90 seconds. larger images up to 3-4 minutes.
- Remove carefully the backing of the paper.
Printed T-shirts can de washed up to 40 degrees inside out. When ironing use a parchment paper. You can also use a transfer press at 180 degrees for about 30 seconds.