- All products are added to your cart.
It's almost magic, this paper shrinks by heating. Shrink Plastic is ideal for making jewelery, magnets, keychains, ornaments, badges, button etc. Never leave childeren unsupervised with an oven. Be carefull with industrial glue and children. To use with a permanent marker, acrylic paint and acrylic ink.
- Make your own drawing
- Cut out with scissors, shears or also punching will work
- Use a toaster or oven for heating (preheat oven to 163° C).
- Place parchment paper or aluminum foil on the bakingsheet.
- Put Shrink Plastic in oven with colored side up
- Bake 1 to 3 minutes, making sure it does noet flips when shrinking.
- Flatten, form it and even notching with an embossing tool is possible when plastic is still warm.
You can paste the shrink plastic with industrial glue E6000 or double-sided tape.